As a traditional roofing contractor you expect us to cater for your particular needs, and we definitely can.
With our experience and knowledge we are able to offer a comprehensive service tailored to your requirements.
- The re-roofing of a home or a place of work might seem like an enormous task, but not to us. Our skilled work force does this work on a routine basis and has a long history of re-roofing all types of buildings.
- We can offer a complete service to our customers that is intended to make the whole process as straightforward as possible. At an initial visit by one of our experienced surveyors we will listen to the needs of the customer, clearly explain the best course of action and what will offer best value for money and agree what is to be priced. Our quotations clearly state exactly what has been included and what has not been included.
- Upon instruction by the customer we will give a start date of the works and an anticipated completion date.
- Our management team are always on hand to answer any questions that may arise and of course the tradesmen carrying out the works will be equally pleased to keep the customer informed as the works progress.
- The end result is a new roof, professionally installed with the minimum of fuss and disruption that will provide many years of performance
- There is a wealth of historic listed buildings here in the south west and of course these buildings will always demand investment in maintenance and refurbishment.
- We have worked on numerous buildings over the years, under the watchful eye of organisations such as English Heritage, The National Trust, specialist heritage architects, local authority planning offices and private clients.
- We often consider our part in the preservation of the local historic character of our towns and villages to be our proudest achievement.
- Our work force all take particular pride when working on these buildings, where their true skills and ability can be allowed to show through and in turn is appreciated by the other trades people, professionals, consultants and clients alike.
- Our experience in working within the stringent criteria of the various organisations working in this most traditional area of our industry means we can confidently offer the roof covering and lead work packages to a main contractor as part of wider scope of works.
- Equally we can work directly for the client where roofing works only are required. We are able to provide our own scaffolding, site foreman, health and safety needs and all the other goods and services required to manage our own projects.
- Many listed buildings including a variety of historic buildings, public buildings, churches, country houses, town dwellings, barn conversions have all benefitted from roofing works carried out by us and will continue to form the backbone of our heritage for many more years to come.
- All of the experience we have acquired over many years come partly as a result of fixing thousands of roofs on thousands of homes.
- Ranging from one-off architect designed homes to sites of just a few houses to sites with hundreds of houses, and including blocks of appartments, Sheltered housing, barn conversions, infact just about anywhere that people live.
- You need a good flow of materials arriving on site at the right time backed up with a reliable, skilled and motivated labour team that are responsive to your particular site's needs.
- We can provide that service, tailored to your requirements, and backed up by the wealth of experience you expect.
- The smallest extension to a school, a hospital or any other public building creates a plethora of individual problems that all need to be identified, assessed and planned around before works, main contract or sub-contract, actually start on site.
- Our wide range of experiences working on all sorts of public sector buildings means we are well capable of carrying out roofing works as a sub-contractor working with a main contractor where general building works are involved or as a principal contractor where roofing works only are being undertaken.
- We have previously worked as principal contractor re-roofing various properties including hospital buildings, school buildings, social housing and council offices. As such we are very aware of the needs to satisfy the client that we are capable of providing the necessary health & safety documentation including developing the construction phase health and safety plans, risk assessments, method statements and the O&M Manual upon completion of a project.
- On site you can be assured that the works will be carried out by a team of tradesmen working to the high standard that would be expected, within the terms of the health and safety plan and with due consideration to the nature of the building, its users and the surroundings.
- The Commercial sector of the construction industry is often the most pressurised with large scale construction projects being carried out within very tight time schedules. Where the programme is the key to the success of a project, the experience of the principal sub contract trades is critical.
- Working with the principal contractor to secure materials for delivery on schedule and the appropriate levels of labour required to carry out the works on time is the essence of managing sub contracts in the commercial sector. Garden centres, superstores, shopping centres, pubs, office blocks, hospitals and the like have all been worked on ranging in size from a few tens of square metres to huge 5,500m² projects.
- All completed to the expected high standards, on time and with the necessary co-operation with the main contractor, other trades and with due regard to any localised sensitive issues such as delivery timing, proximity of the public and the nature of the project. We have the necessary knowledge and experience ‘across the board’ to make a success of commercial projects.